This centrally located Walgreens has a friendly and helpful staff, and the store carries national brands as well as private labels. Walgreens is well known for stocking an array of health and beauty products and some staple household items as well as its pharmacy.
- Hours: Daily, 8am - 10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at ground level and handicapped parking is available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: All major insurance plans accepted.
- Appointments: Walk-in accepted
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Redbox,Digital photo pickup,Film Processing,Medication Compounding,Pharmacy drive-thru,Liquor department,Multiple Sclerosis Medication Support,Rheumatoid Arthritis Medication Support
- Features: ATM, Food and drink, Greeting cards, Household essentials, Lottery, Newspapers/magazines, Tobacco products, Toys
- Pharmacy hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 10pm; Sat, 9am - 6pm; Sun, 10am - 6pm
- Part of a chain: Yes
- 24-hour: No